LED LINEAR TRUNKING SYSTEM
The LED Linear Trunking System is a continuous LED lighting system. Technical Data Sheet
All system components, trunking rail and luminaire inserts are perfectly matched according to 1500mm/600mm system dimensions.
Triple, double and single-length rails can be combined to comply with the space involved. FEATURES:
A wide range of optics from 30° to 120° distribution, as well as asymmetric and double asymmetric distribution
- Low installation cost - everything in one box and installation is tool-less
- The high light efficiency of 130 lm/W makes reduction on energy consumption and additional cost
- Ra >80
- CCT: 3,000K/4,000K/5,000K/6,000K
- Emergency versions available
- Dimming versions available
- Different length with various power is available
- X, L and T Standard Module Node connectors with electrical feed-in and feed-out
- Mounting Options: chain suspended, cord suspended, rod suspended or surface mounted
- Colour scheme: White
- Other indoor lighting
Node Connector All system components can be combined without tools. X, T and L connectors expand the system's application range.
|Colour scheme||White |
|Installation type||Rotatory knob or holding clamp|
|Dimensions( Length x Breadth x Height)||571 x 40 x 66mm|
|Illuminant Type||LED-Moduls with Mid-Power-LEDs|
|Optical System||Wide,Narrow,wide,Flat and double Asymmetric light distribution|
|Luminous Output||120lm/w -130lm/w (Customized)|
|Colour Temperature||3,000K / 4,000K / 5000K / 6000K|
|Colour Rendering Index(Ra)||> 80|
|Dimming( Power control)||With / without DALI|
|Lifetime at (ta)30°||50,000 h |
|Power Rating ||40W|
|Operating voltage||100 - 240V AC|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Application areas||Halls,warehouses,manufacturing facilities,sales premises|
|Specific Installation||Rail- Light System|
|Installation height||3 to 20m|
|Permissible ambient temperature (ta) 30°||-25ºC to +35ºC|
|Certification||CE / TUV / SAA / UL|
|Connection with circuit breaker (B16)||150 Pcs|
|Blind cover|| |
|Mounting Rail|| |
Each node connector has diverse of electrical feed-in and feed-out. The node connector is not only to connect the cross trunking,
but also to connect the wire inside the trunking, and the node connector itself could even be the electricity feed-in point. Illuminated modul Connect with each other in series.General safety instructions and information Installation and maintenance must be performed by authorised and trained staff.- Before wiring, make sure that the cables are de-energised. During wiring work, make sure that the cables remainde-energised (e.g. prevent switching back on).- Observe your national safety regulations for the installation and use of this lamp.- The manufacturer accepts no liability for injuries or damage caused by unintended use or incorrect installation.- If the lamp is retroactively modified, the person who made the modifications then becomes the manufacturer.- To avoid risks, the lamp must only be operated if there are no visible signs of damage to components, in particularto the connecting cable.- Only the manufacturer is authorised to replace defective components.- The light source contained in this luminaire shall only be replaced by the manufacturer or his service agent or asimilarly qualified person.+ All dimensions stated in mm.+ The drawings are not to scale.+ Technical changes are reserved. Connect with each other in series.
- General safety instructions and information
- Installation and maintenance must be performed by authorised and trained staff.
- - Before wiring, make sure that the cables are de-energised. During wiring work, make sure that the cables remain
- de-energised (e.g. prevent switching back on).
- - Observe your national safety regulations for the installation and use of this lamp.
- - The manufacturer accepts no liability for injuries or damage caused by unintended use or incorrect installation.
- - If the lamp is retroactively modified, the person who made the modifications then becomes the manufacturer.
- - To avoid risks, the lamp must only be operated if there are no visible signs of damage to components, in particular
- to the connecting cable.
- - Only the manufacturer is authorised to replace defective components.
- - The light source contained in this luminaire shall only be replaced by the manufacturer or his service agent or a
- similarly qualified person.
- + All dimensions stated in mm.
- + The drawings are not to scale.
- + Technical changes are reserved.